RIP XI: Update 3



Challenge Completed!! I finished all the perils I set myself but I am sure I will squeeze so much more into these next two weeks.

This is a wonderful event hosted by Stainless Steel Droppings. I'm doing the following challenges:


Read 4 books that fit the theme of Thriller, Mystery, Horror
 ETC


                                         COMPLETED!!

                                           Books Read

                                          Dark Matter

                     Curse of The Boggin: The Library

                                    Red Right Hand

                                      Mirror Image








COMPLETED

I read 4 Short Stories:

Murders In The Rue Morgue
The Black Cat
Masque of The Red Death
I will read at least 3 short stories for this challenge



Netflix Binges:

I watched season 1 of  Stranger Things. So good!

Marcella season 1

River Season 1

How to Make A Murderer Season 1

How To Get Away With Murder Seasons 1 & 2

Midsomer Murders season 18

Murder Maps Season 2

Scream Season 2

Scooby Doo Mystery Incorporated Seasons 1 & 2

DVD'S

Creature From The Black Lagoon

The Mummy

Horror Of Dracula

The Wolfman

Monster High : Haunted

Pac's Scarry Halloween

Alvin & The Chipmunks Meet Fankenstein

Dracula

Invisible Man




Comments

Popular Posts