Thursday's Pod: Fangirls Going Rogue



Podcast have been a life changer. Literally! Especially in my fandom life. In Thursday's Pod I will spotlight some of my favorite podcasts and also make sure I send them emails, tweets and post Itunes Reviews.


Fangirls Going Rogue  has a special place in my heart because these ladies are the type of female fan community I have been searching for. 

I was very fortunate to not meet a lot of obstacles in my early fangirl years like young women do today. FGR is a safe haven for fangirls of all ages Their discussions range from the current hot topics in the Star Wars universe to character discussions and the have had some fantastic guests.




Tricia, Teresa & Sarah bring a great dynamic element to their discussions, they don't always agree but they debate amicably.  There is nothing better then listening to a group that you can relate to as a fan and a woman. So Check them out today!

Besides the website above the ladies have a twitter account: @FGGoingRogue and an Instagram account helmed by Sandra Choute

Comments

Popular Posts