HallowWatch Spotlight: Monster High



I came across the Monster High franchise when I started seeing a lot of San Diego Comic- Con exclusives. The premise of the dolls, accessories and amimated movies, is a buch of monsters of all types come together to attend Monster High.  Here are the main girls: Draculaura, Frankie Stein, Spectra Vonddergeist and Howleen Wolf. These fashionable ghosts get into a variety of adventures.





This week I will be watching some of  animated movies of the franchise that are on Netflic. Starting witth this one:



Comments

I LOVE Monster High! My mom bought me the zombie one several years ago (I collect dolls). I can't remember her name for the life of me. Then, last year, my sis bought me two more. They are special characters...some type of cat variation (big surprise, huh?). I also love watching the movies, but haven't seen them all yet.

Popular Posts