Love Week: Guest Post! Danika Stone






Swoon  Reads, is one of my favorite  publishers. I actually had added Internet Famous on my wish list before Danika conracted me for a post opportunity .  I'm so excited to read it! Check out Danika's favorite  "ships" below.







Danika Stone’s Top Four Ships… Internet-Style!
I’ll admit it. I’m a shipper. I love to fall in love on the page,to follow the slow-dance or 
quick-fire burn of romance, and to savor each (fictional) moment of the characters. 
Over the 
years, my love for certain pairings has been exceeded only by my need to find new ships. 
With Valentine’s approaching, I decided it was time to list my faves… Internet-style!

OTP; translation: One True Pairing. The perfect romantic pairing.

My current OTP is Joyce / Hopper from Stranger Things, which is totally a faint-hope 
ship… but I live it like you wouldn’t believe! These two are so beautifully broken, I just want to 
force them together to make all the hurt go away. *swoons*
OT3; translation: One True Polyamorous Trio / love triangle.
The Katniss / Peeta / Gale love triangle from The Hunger Games takes the award for me. 
I rather like them when they’re all together, and frankly not so much when they’re paired 
individually. I’m not sure why.

NoTP; translation: NO True Pairing – as in literally ANYTHING but this.

I cannot ship Sansa Stark and Littlefinger from Game of Thrones. *shudders* I honestly 
can’t imagine anything more revolting.
BroTP; translation: A bromance where the characters basically buddy around and don’t 
necessarily get romantic, but have a serious platonic thing happening.
Although this ship is usually m/m, my choice is m/f. I’m only a lukewarm Clarke / 
Bellamy shipper, but I absolutely LOVE them as buddyroos! Given a choice, I’d want ALL the 
episodes of The 100 to be Clarke and Bellamy running around trying to save the world from 
destruction. I know there are die-hard Bellarke shippers out there, but I think the pairing works 
best as friends.
So how about you? What are your choices for OTP, OT3, NoTP and BroTP? List your 
faves in the comments below!




Danika Stone, Author Bio
Internet Famous
Danika Stone is an author, artist, and educator who discovered a passion for writing fiction while 
in the throes of her Masters thesis. A self-declared bibliophile, Danika now writes novels for 
both adults (Edge of Wild, The Intaglio Series and Ctrl Z) and teens (Internet Famous, All the 
Feels and Icarus). When not writing, Danika can be found hiking in the Rockies, planning grand 
adventures, and spending far too much time online. She lives with her husband, three sons, and a 
houseful of imaginary characters in a windy corner of Alberta, Canada.
Ms. Stone is represented by Morty Mint of Mint Literary Agency.





Comments

Popular Posts