Love Week: Love is Love by Various



This week I'm celebrating love in all it's forms! I'm a sucker for Valentine's Day, I always have been. Though it has become a commercial  nightmare, and often leads many to look at their single state as less, there is something special about taking a day to focus on love.



Love is Love is not an easy read. I found myself crying in some bits, smiling in others and wondering how such hate can surround those seeking love.

All the proceeds from this book go tot he survivors of the shooting of the Pulse night club shooting. I brought it because of the wonderful creators involved but more importantly because I wanted to DO something, to help others dealing with a tremendous loss.

And though this book is hard, every page also shines with the most wonderful of emotions: Hope.

Comments

Popular Posts