Review: Black Panther Little Golden Book



I have really loved the Star Wars Little Golden Books and so I was excited to discover they made this one for Black Panther.

The book is written by Frank Berrios and illustrated by Patrick Spaziante.

The ilustrations really pop of the page in this book. BP looks amazing! The story is a primer of sorts showing us the various hats T'challa wears: Ruler, Avenger, Warrior. Klaw and Killmonger make an appearance and there is also a little forshadowing of Infinity War.

The one complaint I have about this book is that they default to the name Man-Ape for M'baku. I know there is precidence in the comic for this but I wish they would had keep the mame used in the film.

Overall this is a nice little book to read to kids or add to your Black Panther collection.

Comments

Popular Posts