Tor Books Round Up April 2018

Tor Books  Has sent me some great books recently here are some mini reviews:



Last Chance is the sequel to The Rains  I did like that this book was a duology. It allowed for the solution to the infestation that turns 18 and older people into zombie like creatures, more intense.

The focus still is on the relationships of three small town teens and though I found myself predicting where the ending was going the author made the ending emotionally impactful.



Wild Cards VII Dead Man's Hand  is another dip into the Wild Cards Universe. This story teams an Ace and Joker up to solve a murder. I love that you an step into this universe without having to read everything before. A nice stand alone read.



This is the second book in the series and I'm still loving the main lead Charlie Moore. The book continues to have creepy creatures and excellent action scenes. Its such a different experience having a female lead in a series. Very nicely done.

                                         Happy Reading!

Comments

Popular Posts