Bout Of Books 22: Final Update

Final Update
I completed 8 books! It was down to the wire but I met my goals


UPDATE 1

Books Read

Death of A Macho Man 
Lost Stars Manga Volume 1
Death of A Dustman


Bout of Books 22 starts today! I almost missed it! I've participated in every BOB and so I'm glad I came across a tweet about this edition starting today Here is the info on the event:
The Bout of Books read-a-thon is organized by Amanda Shofner and Kelly Rubidoux Apple. It is a week long read-a-thon that begins 12:01am Monday, May 14th and runs through Sunday, May 20th in whatever time zone you are in. Bout of Books is low-pressure. There are challenges, giveaways, and a grand prize, but all of these are completely optional. For all Bout of Books 22 information and updates, be sure to visit the Bout of Books blog. - From the Bout of Books team
My goal is 7 Books! Look for update posts on this blog post!

Comments

Popular Posts