Bout Of Books Final Update



Final Update

I read a total of 19 books! 5 books over my goal :)
UPDATE 1

Today is Day 4 of Bout of Books  and I''ve done great so far:

Books Read

How I got my Shrunken Head
Megaprincess
Vampirella Southern Gothic
My Monster
Night of  the Giant Everything
Insomnia
Art of Phantom Menace
All Hooked Uo
Shades of Pearl
Angel's Halo

Total Books Read : 10
It's time for another Bout of Books! I love this readathon! I've done every one of them. This is going to be a great way to close out my summer reading goals. Here is info on the readathon:
ut of Books 23 post!)
The Bout of Books read-a-thon is organized by Amanda Shofner and Kelly Rubidoux Apple. It is a week long read-a-thon that begins 12:01am Monday, August 20th and runs through Sunday, August 26th in whatever time zone you are in. Bout of Books is low-pressure. There are challenges, giveaways, and a grand prize, but all of these are completely optional. For all Bout of Books 23 information and updates, be sure to visit the Bout of Books blog. - From the Bout of Books team

Comments

Popular Posts