Readers Imbibing Peril XIII Update 2







UPDATE 1
9/15

I've been doing really great with this challenge and September isn't even over!  I've read 9 books so far and completed a categpries:


PERIL The First: Read 4 Books that  fit  the category of the challenge. COMPLETED



Books Read List

1  Day by Day Armageddon
2  28 Days Later Omnibus
3 Jughead  The Hunger Volume 1
4 Edward Scissorhands Vol 1
5 Walking Dead 29
6 Walking Dead vol 30
7 Walking Dead here' Negan
8 Forbidden Brides
9 Scarlett Hart
10 Baby Teeth





Peril of The Short Story: 

I've started my journey through the Cthulhu Mythos with this story:




Peril On The Screen
I've watched:

Terror by Night
The Predator 2018

Peril of the Review: 2 Reviews



Once September hits I move into a FALL STATE OF MIND ! I want warm drinks, cozy clothes and creepy reads! RIP has been a great way for me to indulge in what I love and connect with other horror fans.  Here are the challanges I'm doing from the event:



Peril the First: COMPLETE

Read four books, any length, that you feel fit (our very broad definitions) of R.I.P. literature. It could be Stephen King or Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, Shirley Jackson or Tananarive Due…or anyone in between.


Peril of the Short Story:

We are fans of short stories and our desire for them is perhaps no greater than in autumn. We see Jackson in our future for sure! You can read short stories any time during the challenge. We sometimes like to read short stories over the weekend and post about them around that time. Feel free to do this however you want, but if you review short stories on your site, please link to those reviews on our RIPXII Book Review pages.


Peril on the Screen:

This is for those of us who like to watch suitably scary, eerie, mysterious gothic fare during this time of year. It may be something on the small screen or large. It might be a television show, like Dark Shadows, or your favorite film. If you are so inclined, please post links to any R.I.P.-related viewing you do on our book review pages as well.

Peril of the Review:

Submit a short review of any book you read and you may see it here on the blog! Again, you may participate in one or all of the various Perils. Our one demand: enjoy yourself!






Learn more about the event HERE







Comments

Popular Posts