Female Figures: Zam Wesell Attack Of The Clones







Many Star Wars fans have experienced a Dark Time in their collecting. Though I have seen all of the Star Wars films on the big screen, and was a part of the crowd that snapped up tons of  The Phantom Menace, by the time Attack of The Clones came around I wasn't collecting as much. 

Attack is my favorite prequel film and Zam Wesell was a character that really stood out to me. So I was really excited to find this figure on Amazon for $13.00 Bucks!

In it's original box:



Zam is a highly detailed 12 inch figure. The outfit is gorgeous and has all of the design highlights from the screen version:


 There is also an easily added additional face sculpt showcasing Zam's true alien form.



I really love this figure. I wish she came with a stand because despite several tries, I can't get her to stand up without help.  I think I will be hunting down more of the figures from this line, especially the Jango Fett figure.

Comments

Popular Posts