Star Wars Reads 2018: Roll Into Reading!



October means so much more then diving into creepy pleasures because of Star Wars Reads ! By visiting the link you will be connected to a listing of events in your area along with an amazing PDF of activities you can print out for yourself, your kids or your students.

I have a great line up of books to read this month:



I will be posting reviews all month of some of my favorite past Star Wars reads and new releases! Are you reading any Star Wrs books this month? Send me pics ! You can find me @yogikai on twitter. May The Force Be With You !



Comments

I was planning on reading and reviewing a lot of star wars books in Nov for scifi month (a blogging event I participate in annually ) because I didn't know about this event! Might have to change up my plans!
Deanna Reads Books

Popular Posts