Self Care Week: Holiday Journal

I love technology! My I phone makes everything in my life so easy. A few years ago I saw this journal:





It inspired me to start my own journal. When I found this journal a few weeks ago I knew I found the journal I want to document the next few years in:




I ADORE the Nightmare Before Christmas! This journal is a joy with the fun page tabs and gorgeous illustrations from the movie. You can find this journal at Hot Topic and Barnes & Noble.


So what do you keep in a journal? My Journal runs from October to December 31st. I keep movie stubs, a list of what movies and books I read, this year I'm going to add some physical pictures as well with Walgreen's service that lets you print out physical copies of pics from your IPhone.

It's really important that you don't make this journal another burden of the season. I throw mine in my backpack that I carry every day and when i find a moment I want to document I grab it! 

I have also been working on experiencing things versus pulling my camera out to snap a picture. So writing out  my experiences give them such a deeper meaning to them when I go back through the book every year.

I also put stickers, little poems and even drawings of my feelings during the season. 

So I hope you are inspired to start your own journal this holiday season.


Comments

Popular Posts