Bout Of Books 26 8/19- 8/25 Final Update


Grab button for Bout of Books


I did really good during this event, I read 10 books!

I have done every Bout of Books and I'm excited for this one! BOB is the most chill readathon I have been a part of. I love that it is a week long. Here is more info on Bout Of Books :



The Bout of Books read-a-thon is organized by Amanda Shofner and Kelly Rubidoux Apple. It is a week long read-a-thon that begins 12:01am Monday, August 19th and runs through Sunday, August 25th in whatever time zone you are in. Bout of Books is low-pressure. There are challenges, Twitter chats, and a grand prize, but all of these are completely optional. For all Bout of Books 26 information and updates, be sure to visit the Bout of Books blog. - From the Bout of Books team

Comments

Popular Posts