Readers Imbibing Peril XIV Final Update

RIP14boo
RIP is one of my favorite Fall Events! I love reading creepy stuff leading up to Halloween . This challenge is very low key, you decide how little or how much you want to participate. Here are the challenges I'm taking on.
Peril The First
Read 4  books that fit the theme of the challenge: Horror, Suspense , Gothic, Thriller etc.

Books Read: Over 20!  Including Joker GN, Legemd Of Sleepy Hollow & Death on the Nile

Peril Of The Short Story
Read short horror fiction. I will be reading some Lovecraft and possibly Edgar Allen Poe.

Read :  Hercule Poirot short stories.

Peril On The Screen
Watch scary movies. Done! I challenge myself to watch at least 30 creepy films in October.

Fell a little short of 31 but watched: Little shop of Horrors, Addams Family animated, Goosebumps 2, Cooties and Little Monsters.

Peril If The Review
I will be posting my reviews of my reads on Goodreads and the RIP site!

I updated all my reviews on goodreads, and posted 3 on the RIP site.


Comments

Book of Secrets said…
Happy spooky reading! RIP is one of my favorites too!

Popular Posts