Something Wicked Fall Final Update!



Final Update

I read ALL the things. Over 25 spooky books in total. looking Forward to  Michelle's next event 


Doctor Sleep Readalong


Castle Macabre Blog is hosting this fun event! I'm looking forward to reading some creepy books!  Here are some of the books I will be reading.
Update 1
I finished Theme Music , Doctor Sleep My Favorite Thing Is Monsters, Legend of Sleepy Hollow Audio Book, a bunch of Agatha Christie Mysteries and a lot more! Hope to finish strong because I'm doing the 24 Hour readathon this weekend!
Image result for Theme music novel

Comments

Glad you're joining us, Kai. Great list of reads!
Looks like you've been getting some good reading in. I also finished Doctor Sleep and really liked it. I have to post the final discussion. I'm late, as usual!

Popular Posts