Reading Suggestions For IGGPPCamp







I'm so excited to once again join the IGGPPCAMP and this year I'm a counselor! The Iggle community works really hard to bring the fun and community of summer camp to a virtual platform. I'm a huge reader. Every summer I could often be found on my bead reading or in the back yard or are park. Summer to me meant unlimited reading potential!

So I wanted to share some books that will be in my camp book bag. These books are from a variety of genres and have diverse characters and relationships so read the cover blurbs if you have any concern about content. I hope you can find and enjoy one of these books!

Here is my list with many themes #TroopWish will love:






Far Sector is a comic you will need to get at a Comic Book shop or digitally:














                  

 

Comments

statanalytica said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Popular Posts