Clear The Clutter Challenge

The Neverending Shelf is doing a really great mini challenge called Clear The Clutter :) I really need this challenge!!! look above and you'll see why. This is just a small part of my tbr pile. so Im going to start March with Arcs.  Last July I attended San Diego Comicon. I'm a huge comics fan but the convention has expanded so much that all the major book publishers now attend. I got over 28 Advanced reading copies and about 15-20 books for free.Some of those I haven't even opened yet!! So here are the five arc's i'm giving away in march

DreamDark: Silksinger by Laini Taylor
The Hunchback Assignments by Arthur Slade
Fairy Lust released as (Fairy Tale) by Cyn Balog
The EverBreath by Julianna Baggott
The Warded Man  by Peter V.Brett

If your interested in SDCC visit http://www.comic-con.org/ let me know if your going! :) There are only two day's that still have tickets available but it's worth it even for a day.

Comments

Popular Posts