MIN IChallenges

It's 3.37 am and Im responding to two challenges!

First Alicia: Cliffhanger challenge

I'm picking the end of GlassHouses By Rachel Caine! The character Shanes dad bursts into the house wife knife wielding bikers one holding his best friend at knife point :

"Three" said shanes dad, and nodded to the biker.

They all screamed as the knife came down.

That's the ending!!!! Thank goodness I bought the two volume collection or I would have been screaming and runnning to the store! great series



Second Sheila: these questions reading sanctuary

Were you able to escape the hustle and bustle of life?
Yes i'm shocked that ive kept the tv off all day and night!!!


Where did you do the majority of your reading?
at home

Did you leave the house (or wherever you were) at any time during the challenge
yes! i had to work three hours and i went out for lunch

Comments

Alicia said…
YIKES! I agree, that is a horrible cliffhanger, and it makes you the winner of the Cliffhanger challenge.

Please email me at aliblade22@hotmail.com to claim your prize.

Thanks so much for participating!

Alicia Blade
Alicia Blade said…
Hello, I wanted to remind you that you are the winner of my challenge, but I need you to contact me so I can send you your prize (a $25 gift card to either Amazon or Barnes & Noble).

Please email me at aliblade22@hotmail.com.

Thanks!

Popular Posts