The NOOKery 1 New Bi-weekly Feature!!



For my B-Day this year I bought myself a NOOK!! I'm excited to now have an E-reader and I feel I made the best choice for my needs. Here's my precious:










I named Her Fae since I'm a huge fan of Faeries. In this Bi-weekly feature I hope to connect with other Nook owners to : Lend books, share reviews, have guest content and just share about Nook in general. I'm loving the Nook! and here are the books Ive bought so far:


and Falling, Fly by Skyler White  Lend Me book

The Iron King by Julia Kagawa  Lend Me book

Hex Hall (Hex Hall Series # 1) by Rachel Hawkins  Lend Me Book

My soul to Keep Rachel Vincent

Mistwood  by Leah Cypess


These are all the Free e-books I've gotten =) =) I heard about most of these on the B&N website  under E-books. I also suggest you  alsoread the online Blog un bound lots of readers create posts about free E-books:

A Memory of Wind  by Rachel Swirsky Free novella

Eros, Philia, Agape by Rachel Swirsky Free novella


DEAD(Ish) Naomi Kramer  Free Novella

Gulliver's Travels  Free Complete Novel: This was perfect since I'm in a reading challenge for it

Dragon Keeper Free Edition with Bonus Features: I've always wanted to read this Author

My Soul To Keep Rachel Vincent: Free novella to the Bestselling Soul Screamers Series

The Glades by Clifton Campbell: This is interesting it's a script from an upcoming TV show

Winter's Passage by Julie Kagawa Free novella that takes place after The Iron King


Great Stuff!! I look forward to hearing from other Nook Owners and to kick things off I'm offering To Lend:

Hex Hall !

E-mail me at  mailkaicharles@yahoo.com if interested





Comments

Anonymous said…
I wish I had a Nook :) I can't share with my Kindle.

(Wanted to let you know - there's a type in the Barnes & Noble link)
Thanks for stopping by my blog! I can't wait to get my NOOK (You're so lucky! Congrats!!)

Vanessa :D
Book ♥ Soulmates
Jen Vincent said…
Looks like fun! I'm excited to read more about your adventures with Fae...I'm still trying to convince myself I want a reader!!!!
Rebecca said…
I got my nook in January and I love it! I never get tired of perusing the free ebooks. My friends and I have discovered that new books are added and removed almost daily. It's well worth bookmarking and checking the site often. Also, keep an eye on the section called book deals. You will find lots of great reading there as well. Enjoy your nook! It will be your new best friend!
I'd love to read Hex Hall. I can also send a list of books that I have that are lendable. Maybe you'll see one that interests you.
Athira said…
Great idea! I'm having a lot of fun with my nook too!! Can't wait to start using the LendMe feature.

Popular Posts