ON MY WISHLIST 3





On my Wishlist is a weekly feature from Book Chick City. Learn more about her at http://www.bookchickcity.com/ here are some books I'm looking forward too getting:




The Scorch Trials is the Sequel to James's bestselling book The Maze Runner.Great Series. I read a sampler chapter of DUST. It's a YA story about a young teen girl recently risen from the dead as a Zombie. Looks interesting. Matched has had tremendous buzz from the Blogging community. I read a sample chapter and now I'm really excited to read it!








Sisters Red  this retelling of two fairytale sisters and werewolves seems really fun. Pegasus  next to Unicorns I have a great fascination with Flying horses! I've heard great things about Robin and really want to read this. No Mans Land a tale about a future earth and an island populated entirely by women. This gorgeous cover made me want to learn more about the book. See you guys next week!

Comments

Cass said…
I REALLY WANT TO READ PEGASUS!! I've been fascinated with them for a long time. Plus the cover is amazing!

Also, Sisters Red and No Mans Land are on my wishlist, also. Haven't heard The Scorch Trials or Dust --> Dust sounds interesting. Haven't read The Maze Runner yet, but I've heard it's awesome.

I won a pre-order of my choosing at Under the Fairy Dust (as well as the Books of Bayern box set!!! :D SHANNON HALE! Boo for the photo covers, but yay for the box set!)-- I decided on Matched, since I'm receiving an ARC of The DUFF, so at least I'll be able to read it, too. Plus, I'll be having an ARC of Beautiful Darkness. I haven't started the HG series, just yet. So yeah, between Paranormalcy, Matched and Radiance... it was a tough choice, but I decided on the right one, I think. :))

Thanks for reading my long-ish post!
M.A.D. said…
Oooh - your wish list looks fang*tas*tic ;D
Several there that are new to me, but love all those covers!
Thanks for the heads up on these, I'll have to be adding some to my own want list lol
Tif Sweeney said…
So many of these are on my wish list too!!! There are some great books coming out!!! I can't wait!!

Popular Posts