BBAW DAY 5: FUTURE TREASURE

 



 
Today is the last day of Book Bloggers Appreciation Week. It 's been such a whirlwind! I've loved discovering all the new bloggers and the guest posts on the host site.
 
I plan on visiting a lot of different sites today and of course entering more contests =) As always I feel so honored to be accepted by the blogging community. I've learned so much from each site. I have to admit as a new blogger I have been prone to "Blog Envy". I've also been inspired and had a lot of creative ideas come to me like trying to connect with other California Bloggers.
 
This week I also learned that there is a place for my voice in the blogging world, the comments from fellow bloggers have been encouraging and it was wonderful to hear from the publishing houses how much our efforts help support the publishing community. I am also looking forward to buying all the great new books I discovered this week.
 
 
 
MY GOALS
 To make sure my blogging is always fun! if i feel stress ill back off for awhile.
 
                To  Continue to join reading challenges, I zip through my TBR pile and meet great new bloggers
 
To learn how to use Mr Linky and host my own challenge!!
 
To find the courage to reach out to Publishers and request books (gulp!)
 
To foster the great relationships with publishers and Editors I already know
 (I appreciate you Tor/Forge and Bethany House!)
 
To make the time to visit fellow bloggers sites and leave comments
 
To continue to read what I love, be open to new genres and share my love of books with others!
 
I've loved my first BBAW and look forward to next year :)
 
Please be sure to check out all my contests they run until Monday.
 
HAPPY READING 
 
 
 
 


Comments

Popular Posts