Thursday, October 28, 2010

FOLLOW FRIDAY 5 & Book Blogger Hop

 



 
Time to Follow and Hop!!
 
You can check out Parajunkee HERE
 
This weeks question from Parajunkee :
 
If you have, or would have a daughter, what book would you want your daughter to read?
 
I'd pick this:
 

I love the character of Kasta! She is so strong. I also like how she really thinks before entering in a relationship with Po. Her Independence is very important to her I think its a great role model for young girls.
 
 
 
 
 
Crazy For Books has this question:
 
 "What is the one bookish thing you would love to have, no matter the cost?"

I would want a library! A room in my home devoted entirely to books, with comfy chairs and lamps.

Now I'm off to visit blogs!! 

7 comments:

Nic @ Irresistible Reads said...

Just stopping by through Follow Friday. Graceling is an awesome pick.

I am a new follower. I hope you stop by my blog at http://irresistiblereads.blogspot.com/

Mad Scientist said...

Following the mechanical bunny around... Your blog header is simply cute along with your rating flowers :)

Anything bookish... A library at my fingertips at all times. Luckily I have my Nook :D

A book to recommend to my figurative girl, Twenty Boy Summer & Speak!!

Sorry no post for hopping tonight but I have a new book review up.

Mad Scientist
http://madsteampunkery.blogspot.com

Tina said...

Stopping by from the Hop...What a fun blog, I love the flowers and butterflys..:) Im a new follow today.

Judith Leger said...

Happy Halloween!

I'm here for the blog hop and Follow Friday! I just love these. Answer for the Hop is an IPad or Kindle. Answer for the Follow Friday is: The books I would chose would be Dr. Suess' when she was young then as she grew older I would definitely recommend the Nancy Drew and Trixie Beldon books! I loved them when I was young. Here my links and you can find me on facebook too!

www.judithleger.blogspot.com

http://twitter.com/#!/judithleger

Danielle @ Romance Book Junkies said...

Hi,
I'm doing my rounds for the Blog Hop and Follow Friday so I'm stopping to say say hello. :) I hope you have a fantastic weekend.

I'm an old follower.

http://romancebookjunkies.blogspot.com

Steph said...

Hey Kai, stopped by for a quick hello on the hop. Have a great Halloween. Fangs, Wands and Fairy Dust
email: steph@fangswandsandfairydust.com
twitter: @fangswandsfairy
CONTEST: http://tinyurl.com/23b5ug2

Darcy said...

Hopping by from Follow Friday. I am following you and would love it if you follow me back at OpenBookEmptyCup.blogspot.com.

Thanks:)