Saturday, November 20, 2010

Debut Author Challenge 2011

  I'm signing up for the Debut Author Challenge 2011 sponsored

                                                      by

The Story Siren
 
 
Here is my preliminary list, it may change as time goes on:
 
JANUARY
Unearthly by  Cynthia Hand
 
Across the Universe by Beth Revis
 
FEBRUARY
 
The Iron Witch  by Karen Mahoney
 
MARCH
 
Wither
Clarity
 
APRIL
 
Enclave by Ann Aguirre
 
I'm a little Undecided for the Summer months, so ill be doing a follow up post in April :)
 
I'm really excited for this !
 

2 comments:

Kristina Barnes♥ said...

Ooh, you have a great list goin' on! I have a lot of similar titles on my own list. :) Good luck with the challenge!

the story siren said...

thanks for joining the challenge! you've got a great list started! happy reading and good luck!