In My Mailbox 7




 
 
 
In my mailbox is hosted by the lovely The Story Siren
 
Here is what I got this week!
 
FOR REVIEW
 





Siren Song is the sequel to Blood Song which i really enjoyed. The great folks at Tor/Forge also gave me and Arc for the final book in the series Demon Song. I'm looking forward to them. The main character in this series is Celia Graves who is part Vampire part Siren.
 
 
 


ZOO City: From British publisher Angry Robot Books, this is the cover to the Us version. Hailed as Mystery wrapped in hard-boiled Noir covered with dystopia in a magical future Johannesburg South Africa. Looking forward to reading it.




                                              For My nook




 
 
I love the Soul  Screamers series and this Novella about the Reaper Todd looks good
So what did you guys get? 

Comments

Unknown said…
Nice mailbox! I also got Vincent's Reaper novella. I just finished My Soul to Take a few days ago. So far so good!

Check out my IMM
Vee said…
Ooh, this is the second mailbox I've seen Zoo City in. It looks really awesome, and so does Siren Song by Cat Adams!!

Great IMM.

Hope you get a chance to stop by my IMM
Brenda said…
Zoo City looks interesting. I want to read that one!

Popular Posts