Saturday, January 29, 2011

In My Mailbox 11

 
 
In My Mailbox is hosted by the lovely StorySiren . They say a picture is worth a thousand words here is my kitty "protecting" my books I got this week:
 
 
 
 
From Paperback Swap
 
Bone vol 4
 
WON
 
The Queen's Pawn by Christy English(from the author via true book addicts readathon)
 
Please Ignore Vera Dietz by A.S. King (from http://www.jennytorresanchez.com/)
 
Book Blogger Holiday Swap
 
 
Matched by Ally Condie
 
Got this one really late but I'm looking forward to it.
 
So what did you guys get?
 

5 comments:

Michelle @ The True Book Addict said...

Wow, Christy sure did get your book out fast! I hope you enjoy it and I look forward to your thoughts on it. =O)

S. Leighanne said...

Looks like you had a great week!
I think this is the third blog I've seen today where someone mentioned Matched.
Happy reading!

Vasilly said...

I love love love Bone! ;-) I can't wait to read your thoughts on Vera Dietz. Happy reading!

Brandileigh2003 (Blkosiner's Book Blog) said...

I enjoyed Matched and hope you do too.
Happy reading and have a great week!
Brandi’s IMMB

Rebecca said...

Great books you got this week. Your cat looks pretty cute. Hope you enjoy reading all your books.