SDCC11 WRAP UP: My Favorite SWAG

 
It's hard to believe it's been a week since I got back from SDCC! I dived right back into work and home obligations but have been able to finally sort through all my goodies. Here are some of my favorite freebies I collected last week:



DC Comics had this awesome series of poker chips based on the events of their Flashpoint mini series. I thought it was a joke at first but Pantheon books actually was giving out cute underwear to promote their upcoming Graphic Novel Unterzakhn.




I really love this reusable water bottle. It also has a handy clip to attach to your backpack or belt buckle.


I got tons of bookmarks but these Muppet ones and the large purple one for Bite Club are my favorites.

Tattoo sleeves! When I first saw this I thought they were real tattoos . The have pictures of The Ood Weeping Angels and the Tardis a great collectible for Who fans.

BUTTONS!! Buttons are like gold at Comic- Con people go mad for them, swap them and wear them every day. Here are some of my favorites. Love the Mockinjay one the most!


Really Unique book promotions: Car freshener from Mercy's garage and  a little Microphone from Random House Audio Books.


Super Dinosaur Frisbee and some cool pens advertising the comic Witch Doctor are also cool collectibles. Just the tip of my cool swag. Look for my list of books on Sunday :)

 

Comments

Popular Posts