CHALLENGE YOURSELF Read-A-Thon DAY 1 MINI-CHALLENGE

 

 
Today is day 1 of my Challenge Yourself Read-a-Thon ! there is still time to sign up today through Sunday. See the page above to link your starter post. Today's Challenge is all about the Wolves. It's amazing how Werewolf fiction has grown in the past years today's challenge is to win a paperback copy of :


Along with a Bloodlines bag and swag pack

To enter this challenge tell me what wolf pack you would like to be a member of :) Would it be the Twilight wolves? Charles and Anna from Alpha and Omega? Or would you be a solitary wolf? Just leave a comment to enter

 

Comments

Orchid said…
Hmm, pack politics would be a total turn off for me, so I'm going to say being a solitary wolf would be more for me. =)

Orchid
The Haunting of Orchid Forsythia
xlacrimax said…
I have the same opinion as Orchid - I wouldn't like to belong to some pack, I would hate making compromises and so on. :p
You know, I think I would be a solitary wolf. There is this werewolf book I read several years ago that I really loved. For some reason, it has just stuck with me. I think I remember that the main character (a woman) was pretty solitary. If you're curious about the book, it's called Benighted by Kit Whitfield. It's really different from other werewolf books I've read.
Unknown said…
Definitely the wolves in Nightshade!

Popular Posts