Monster Review-a-thon challenge 5



 
 

Today, your mini-challenge is to work on organizing your upcoming reviews of books you haven't read. Create an organizer... update... reorganize. The choice is yours. We'd like to see what you do to organize and how you think you'd improve it. Kate and I will be working on updating our documents to coincide with what our future plans on reviewing-wise.

 

 

 
My first step in this was goodreads. It took me an hour but i made sure every book currently on my shelf was listed in goodreads. Then I sorted the books by categories:
 
Vampires
Romance
Zombies
Young Adult
General Fiction
Non- Fiction
 
Then I separated my Arcs into one area and sorted by date released
 
I also moved all my physical books that Ive read to a separate book shelf. and sorted my graphic novels from the regular books.
 
a lot of work but now I know exactly where all my books are :)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Comments

Kristen said…
I can't tell you how many times I can't find a book I'm looking for and it's all about organization. Love your categories. :)
Rachel Brooks said…
There are so many great books out there that organization is key to not losing track of them all. Glad to hear you have your books all sorted out ;)

Also, I’m a new follower—wonderful blog! Stop by my blog and follow me too? :) http://rachelbrookswrites.blogspot.com/
Anonymous said…
I catalog all of my books on Goodreads as well. I even make a note of where/how I got the book (bought, traded, swapped, won, etc.). I haven't made shelves for genres except for one - urban fantasy, and that's because I want to keep track of that genre. I've been wanting to read more UF books.

I also have a bookcase just for books I've read. My other bookcase is my TBR pile.

Sounds like you have all your books organized!

Popular Posts