IN MY MAILBOX 27


 
 In my mailbox is hosted by the lovely STORYSIREN



FOR REVIEW

 
This contemporary fiction novel focus on a returning soldier coming home to recover from serving in Iraq. Private Bronwyn Hyatt though is also a member of the Tufa a mysterious race of people whose culture brims with musical talent and a bit of magic.
 
 
 
 
FREE NOOK DOWNLOAD
 
 
I've been interested to read this book and while surfing through my google blog field I found out it was available for free! This version of the novel also has additional content. Get it while you can, I think it's also available for the Kindle.
 


That's it! What did you get this week?

Comments

TG said…
Free? *rushes off to search* Thanks for the tip! I'm still reading Anna Godbersen's Luxe series, but I am really enjoying it.
Grace Fonseca said…
Don't you just love the freebies. I do. They are a lot of fun. Looks like you had a niice week. Old follower saying hello.
Lena1xoxo said…
I love Bright Young Things and hope you do, too! Let me know what you think about it :)
Unknown said…
I've heard really good things about Bright Young Things! Enjoy(:

Lisa
http://turningpages94.blogspot.com/2011/09/in-my-mailbox-26.html
I downloaded Bright Young Things too. I hope it's as good as many people say it is!

New Follower :)


My IMM
Anonymous said…
I just read Bright Young Things. I hope you enjoy your books. You have a beautiful blog to visit.

Popular Posts