REVIEW: Shambling w/The Stars by Jesse Petersen



 

I really enjoy the world Jesse has created with the Married with Zombies series. So when I saw this e-novella from Orbit I was really excited. Unfortunately there were two problems I had with this story:
THE PRICE:
At $1.99 and barely 20 pages of story, I really didn't feel like I got my money's worth.
THE STORY
Set in the same universe as the Married with Zombies books, this story focuses on Avery Andrews who is running a telethon in Hollywood, California. The funds are to help the victims of the "Tragedy" aka Zombie invasion in the Northwest. Things go south pretty quickly when the announcer turns Zomb and starts to eat the guests. Despite some good Zombie bits, I really didn't feel engaged with the characters at all and the ambiguous ending really didn't help.

 
 
 
`

Comments

Popular Posts