In My Mailbox 32



In My Mailbox is hosted by the lovely THE STORY SIREN Here is what I got this week:


PURCHASED


Leah is a guest on my blog Monday so I wanted to get caught up on her 2nd book. I'm really loving this one :)





  I have a confession. My new Nook Color is verrry sensitive! I  meant to add this to my wishlist but my finger slipped and I bought it instead :) Cant' go wrong with Zombies though.
 



I was fortunate to get a copy of the book Man in The Moon by William Joyce at Comic-Con. This is the second book in the Guardians of Childhood Series, this one is the history of Santa Claus! I love reading Holiday themed books I'm excited to read this :)
 
 
So What Did You Guys Get? 
 

Comments

I will be doing Leah's tour as well. I ADORED MAN IN THE MOON. I still want to picck up the second book!

Popular Posts