Tuesday, November 1, 2011

MY NANOWRIMO MONTH


 

Today starts my 3rd year participating in National Novel Writing Month. The postcard theme for this year is apt due to the tremendous time the Nano process takes . Many say good bye to family outings, friends and free time in order to reach there goals :0 I love the Nano community and look forward to Twitter and Facebook bonding with fellow Nano's. So this month I will do a lot less blogging but won't fully lose my online presence. Here are a few things I have scheduled:


Reviews

At least One a week!

 Weekly Memoes:

On my Wishlist
In my Mailbox

 
Guest Posts:
 
I've put out the call so I'm hoping to get some other bloggers to stop by
 
BLOG TOUR
 
I'm so excited to be a part of The Iron Knight Blog Tour! I will have a sampler and giveaway :
 
11/11/11
 
Great Date!
 
Wish me luck and Happy Reading Every One!
 
 
 
 

1 comment:

Vasilly said...

Good luck with NaNo! I'll be cheering you on throughout the month!