Saturday, November 26, 2011

On My Wishlist 30


 



On My Wishlist is hosted by the lovely BOOK CHICK CITY I'm in the mood for some Horror! Maybe it's the dark nights and chilly weather :) Nothing beats a warm bed, some tea and a good chiller! Here is what I'm wishing for this week :



An Anthology of Horror at work!




Have heard people buzzing about this one! Great creepy cover



Another Horror anthology



Looking forward to this comic book! An undead warrior, lot's of Sword & Sorcery!



This story is also an amazing Audio Book, looking forward to seeing it in Comic Book form
 
 
So what are you wishing for?

1 comment:

pussreboots said...

I like horror anthologies. I skipped last week because I didn't have any new wish list books, nor had I finished reading any wish list books. Please come see what I'm wishing for this week.