The Sunday Salon : Too Much Reading ??


 

Happy Sunday Everyone! This morning I'm being a bit lazy! I've been relaxing at home reading all the great comics I got for FREE COMIC BOOK DAY. In fact comics are the only thing I've been able to read this week. Ive had an interesting situation this week. I think I've read too much. Sounds strange huh?


Since the DEWEY"S READATHON in mid April I've read about 22 books! I was on a reading roll and when I did a second week long readathon by TRUE BOOK ADDICT I just kept going and going. Until this week. Now any book I pick up seems a chore. I really haven't known what to do with my self. I read every day, I have for as long as I can remember. I 've had reading slumps but this is new to me. Thank goodness for comics and graphic novels! Here are some really cool ones I've read from netgalley and my personal purchase:




 
So what's next? I'm going to be easy on myself. I'm in a really good place with review books with only two on deck, I also only have 18 physical books left to read. My goal is to have those all read by the time I have to leave for ALA annual. I've put a lot of pressure on myself but I've also had a lot of joy when I find that one book, that carries me away, and reinvigorates my love of books.
 
I've made it my intent to never have more than 5 physical books unread at a time.  (excluding Arc's of course) I take my blog seriously and though I don't want to stop blogging, I don't want the pressure of unread books anymore :)
 
Hope your Sunday is wonderful! Happy Reading!
 
 

Comments

Popular Posts