MY GEEKY WEEK 3: ComicPalooza!

 
 
Hello everyone! I wanted to share some great comics and graphic novels that have come my way this week:
 
Idolized by ASPEN COMICS has been an enjoyable read. The book revolves around Leslie's goal to be crowned as Superhero Idol. I really enjoy Leslie's character she reminds me a bit of the character Kitty Pryde from X-Men. The writing is excellent and the art team is doing some great work.
 

ACTIONLAB is consistently releasing interesting comics. I didn't know what to expect with Pirate Eye but after reading a digital copy of the first issue of this book I'm really hooked. Its a unique concept adding the noir genre to the Pirate world.

NETGALLEY Has some amazing graphic novels available right now. I highly suggest SAGA! Its an amazing Science Fiction masterpiece that will enjoy readers of all genres.





 So these are the comics I've been geeking over this week! Check them out!


 
 
 
 
 

Comments

Popular Posts