Sunday Salon: Being on and off Track

 
 
 
Happy Sunday Everyone! Did you remember the time change ? Here we are in November and I've been evaluating some of my goals and figuring out where to focus my energy. I'm on track with lots of things but I need improvements in others.
 
 
ON TRACK
 
Reading & Blogging
 
 
Yesterday I finished my 250th book! So that completes my goodreads challenge goal. I'm also in a really good place review book wise I only have 3 review books pending and none of them have a set in stone review date.
 
 
Blogging wise I have 90 percent of my posts scheduled for November and half of December. Right now I'm reading a bunch of Christmas themed books for my event 12 Days that runs December 1st - 12th.
 
I'm Slightly Offtrack as far as my ALA arcs, I've  been mostly reading library books, catching up on series books that I've wanted to read for the last couple of years. I have 19 physical books I want to finish by the end of the year and then start attacking those Arcs in January. I'm kind of sad that I won't be attending any ALA events next year but I will get the time to read and appreciate all the Arc's I got in June.
 
 
                                                       NANOWRIMO
I've Written 2,049 words. I'm so behind on my goals! I haven't felt good and had clients this weekend, so I hope to get inspired and catch up next week!
 
 
          
                                                Health & Exercise
                                                     Half & Half
I was going to the gym regularly but fell off this week, I've been having a lot of headaches and eating poorly so I really need to get back on track. I'm starting my private yoga lessons again today and hope to be balanced soon.
 
 
                                                           WORK
                                                   Slightly Off Track
 
I've been feeling a bit burnt out at work. Some of my offices are going through tremendous changes that are frustrating and other locations haven't been consistent. I really need to take the time to see what else is out there  and apply for some jobs. It's very easy to get stuck and just accept a sub par job because its a job!
 
So how has your week been? Happy Reading!
 
 

Comments

Popular Posts