12 K Fitness Challenge: February Wrap Up: March Goals




1m



FEB  Results:

Best laid plans! I had to freeze my gym membership due to losing a work location and it kind of threw me. I did walk a 1/2 k a few days and I ddint have an alchoholic drink for 30 Days. Hope to do better in March.

Here is the challenge Sheila has for us this month:

This month your goal is to do a 2K before the end of March. That is 1.24 miles. You can walk it tread mill it, jog it, run it, elliptical…. whatever you wish to use to get you there in a single work out session.



Adjust to fit your needs! If this is too low, feel free to adjust to where you wish to be at…. maybe a 3k (1.86 miles) Remember wherever you set yourself at– don’t go too high as you need to add to this each month by a “K” for the next 11 months.



 Off to walk!

 
 




Comments

Vicki said…
Good luck this month!! I already gave up pop, so my mini goal is to give up chocolate for the month. It's going to be really hard, but I'm going to give it my best!

Popular Posts