Sunday Salon: Reminders To Be Gentle To Ourselves

Hello everyone! As I write this I have a mountain of laundry to do, an apartment that needs deep cleaning a pile of books to be read, posts for several events I signed up for to be done, and an important application to fill out.

Yet I'm here at Starbucks getting ready to read or watch Netflix or go trolling for free e- books. And you know what ? It's OK. Really.

One of many blessings in my life is the time I've had over the past couple of years to work on myself, facilitated by a great mentor. It's not been easy and there is still things I need to confront, heal and accept, but more and more Ice been giving myself the credit I truly deserve and accepting my less than productive moods.

All is well . Things will get done, I may not finish my books as fast as I want or perform well in all the readathons, readalongs or other Blog events but I here! Participating and enjoying :)

So I invite you all to take time for gentleness and know that your doing better than you think you are!

Comments

Popular Posts