My Geeky Week Review: Art2-D2’s Guide To Folding and Doodling by Tom Angleberger

 

 

 

Publisher:

Amulet Books

 

Source:

Purchased

 

 

The Origami Yoda series is one of my favorite Star Wars spinoffs. The series began with this book which I highly suggest to Star Wars fans and   middle grade readers:

7150174

 

The newest book in the series is a fun crafting book. Geeky Crafts are on the rise so this is a perfect book for all ages. You don't have to have read the Origami series to enjoy this book. There are tutorials on origami, and lots of doodling ideas. I had so much fun with this book. I’ve never been very artistic but I’ve has so much fun drawing Yoda’s and Wookies. A great afternoon of gun and geekery!

15842672

Comments

These books look really good!! I need to read them soon. I have been seeing them everywhere.

Popular Posts