Sunday Share : 5 June Treats, Reading Life, Practicing Yin

 

 

Happy Sunday! I’ve had a lazy day of relaxing and reading so I’m late with this! My Birthday is in a few weeks so I treat myself to something every weekend in June .

 

Reading Stats

I’m in the midst of a readathon and I’ve read 4 books so far.

Books Read so far this Year: 155

That puts me 35 books ahead in my GoodReads reading challenge :)

 

 

 

 

This weekend I brought a nook gift card and Joyland.

I love Stephen King, so a new read by him is always a joy. It was also nice that this book is only available as a physical book. I love my e-reader but there is something great about having a physical book, especially if its a creepy one :)

 

13596166

 

Awesome Freebies by Harlequin

So Harlequin must know its my B-day this month right? Why else would they offer The first for free as an e-book sampler and have the full version of the Returned on netgalley? :) So happy I got approved for this ! A definite June Treat

17860385 The Returned;

 

Yin Yoga is a little different from regular yoga. You hold the poses longer and the focus is on deep stretching. i really need this since my workload has really increased this week and I will be walking a lot at comic-con next month.

11648064

 

So how was your week? Share!

Comments

Tif Sweeney said…
I look forward to hearing what you think about the new King! Love that man's writing!!
Are you going to comic con San Diego? I hope you like Joyland! I can't wait to read Joyland!
Yes! I will be at SDCC all 4 days but I only have tix for 2

Popular Posts