Once Upon A Readathon: Final wrap Up

 

 

 

 

readathon

 

 

 


  Hi Everyone! My total books read was 5!

Not to bad:) Hope you all met your goals :)                           


   Mini-Challenge 2


You're in a bookstore and you've just purchased 5 books you've been dying to read, when the apocalypse hits. (Zombie, Demons, Vampires, Dean Winchester vs. Sam Winchester (yes, I'm watching Supernatural reruns) I don't care what apocalypse). You've got one chance at survival, what 2 books do you take and what 3 other items do you take? 

   Tough choices!! I would take the complete works of Jane Austen and the Complete works of William Shakespeare ! I also would  grab:

a box cutter from the back room 

A tote bag stuffed with cafe drinks/ chips

An empty portable wire rack to shove through the front door and get to my car!




Min-Challenge 1

 

Mini Challenge

For my mini challenge I would like to know...

1. Which book you are most excited to read in the coming year? It can be already released or coming soon.

I’m looking forward to Horde by Anne Aguirre. Enclave book 3!

2. Which book would you re-read if you had the time and weren't so busy reading ALL of the other good things?

Dune by Frank Herbert. I've been craving a reread of that book!

3. and lastly, If you could meet any fictional character who would it be and why?

Darcy from Pride & Prejudice, because I love him :)

 

 

Monday Update

Books Read:3

A matter of life

The Human Division part 5

The Human Division part 6

Total Books Read: 3

 

 Tuesday

Books Read: 1

How I became Hettie Jones

Total Books Read : 4

 

                              Weds

                     Human Division part 7

                        Total books read: 5


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

15783514  The Returned;

 

17591893

 

13596166

 

Happy Reading Everyone!

Comments

Unknown said…
I haven't heard of any of those, but I've read a book by Neil Gaiman (The Graveyard Book). It was a nice read.

Good luck with your reading.

Here's my goal: http://readingismytreasure.blogspot.com/2013/07/once-upon-readathon-goals.html
Steph said…
Thanks for participating in the Cover2CoverBlog Mini Challenge! Good luck during the read-a-thon! I have been told that Dune is awesome...still need to read it thought :/
Jenna said…
Five books is an awsome accomplishment. Congrats!

Popular Posts