Sunday Share 6: Reading, Fangirling, & SDCC

 

 

 

Happy Sunday! The last two weeks have reinforced how important books and my online book community are in difficult times. I’ve been dealing with some personal issues and reading has been one of the few things that have made sense to me lately. :) I participated in the SummerLovin13 Readathon and I really enjoyed it. I was a little overwhelmed by all the activities and  chats but the important thing was I finished a lot of books! 12 in fact. I’m focusing on reviews like now and then starting another readathon tomorrow:

 

SidebarButton-73KB

 

readathon

 

 

Fangirl summer

Fiction State of Mind-03

My Event Fangirl summer is in full swing ! I’ve had one guest post and am working on another for next week. I’m enjoying talking about my fandom and have some fun things planned including my first giveaway.

 

SDCC

 

thCAD1CS09

 

I’m really looking forward to http://www.comic-con.org ! As the schedule is being released it’s looking like some wonderful authors will be appearing like Marissa Meyer and Leigh Bardugo. I'm also looking forward to all the outside events at the con. I will be doing tons of posts about my experiences :)

 

Reading Stats

Total Books Read :

183!

Some of these are novellas but I will sort out all my true totals at years end :)

I’m 42 books ahead of my good reads challenge! So if a reading slump comes I have a little wiggle room. So how was your week?

Comments

Popular Posts