Fangirl Summer Guest Post: Favorite Romance by The Book Vixen

 

 

 

fangirl-romance[1]

 

Brianna  is my go to girl for Romance recommendations. I always discover a new genre or Author while visiting her blog. Today she is sharing with me one of her favorite genres. Enjoy! 

 

 

I love reading romance and one of my favorite tropes is celebrity/commoner match ups. As a reader, I love getting an inside look on what it's like to be a celebrity as well as what it would be like to be with a celebrity. Not just the thrills and perks but all aspects of being, or being with, a celebrity. The crazed fans and interfering paparazzi. The give and take between the celebrity and the commoner. Both parties have to compromise in order to make a celebrity/commoner relationship work and I love reading about it.

One of the first real-life celebrity/commoner couples that comes to mind is Matt Damon and (hang on while I look up his wife's name....) Luciana Barroso. That is actually who I thought of when reading Love Unscripted and Love Rehearsed by Tina Reber. Taryn, the heroine in that duo of books, was a bartender just like Luciana was.

 

 

Here is a review of one of the books Brianna describes:

 

8379374

 

Review

 

Found a new genre to explore! Be sure to visit The Book Vixen for wonderful reviews and Pocket Edward Cullen Sightings :)

Comments

Popular Posts