Sunday Share 7: Reading, Gaming, & Fighting Summers End

 

 

 

 

  BoB8_0-200x200

ARC-August-Button

 

 

 

Happy Sunday! I haven't updated this in a while. August is here ! I feel light summer is slipping through my fingers but I wont go down without a fight! So the next few weeks I’m focusing on pool time, day trips and other summer pleasures :)

 

Reading Life

 

I’ve been in a bit of a reading flow lately. I’ve finished a lot of books in the past month, mostly e-books and library wish lists. Thanks to the two event above though I’m attacking my Arc pile and preparing for a readathon.

 

Reading Stats:

I've read 217 books so far this year , really close to my goal of 275

 

Current Read

TOR has such a wide range of books I enjoy. I’ve had this book for a while and just started reading it:

 

15793168

 

I’m devouring this book! Its a wonderful fantasy that ties into the world of Faerie and witchcraft hunts .

 

Gaming

One of my goals for the summer was to expand my geek horizons and I’ve accomplished it! I found a great group of gamers to play this game with:

51smpoweQXL__SX342_  51J2PnhFRCL__SX342_

 

I’ve had a lot of fun creating my character and yesterday we had our first gaming adventure. I’ll confess to being a little shy! Many of my fellow players are really into their characters and have created wonderful voices and character flourishes for them. I’m really looking forward to our next meet up.

 

Hope you all had a wonderful week! Happy Reading!

Comments

Vasilly said…
You are doing a fantastic job with your reading! Enjoy your week!

Popular Posts