September October Events!


                                             Two great readathons and banned book week are now on my events list!



                                                                                            

                                                                                                

                                                                                                   







After Last month’s action packed reading month I thought I would take it easy this month. It’s barely the first day of September and I’ve already found three :) :)


This read-a-thon starts today. The goal is to read Fairytale themed reads for the week. Here are the books I hope to finish:

  


Castle Macabre Is hosting this month reading event. I love reading thrilling and horror books in the fall so this is a fun challenge. I also have tons of books on my shelf that fit this theme so I’m looking forward to clearing some books from my shelf. Here is my reading pile:



 
 

This year I’m continuing with my HALLOWReads event where I immerse myself in all things spooky and Horrific !! So this yearly event: Readers Imbibing Peril,  hosted by Stainless Steel Droppings is a great compliment to my reading goals. Here are the Perils I’ve signed up for:


 


Here are the four books I’ve picked for Peril the first:



 

Flesh & Bone
Anna Dressed in Blood
The Girl of Nightmares
The Edge of Nowhere

Short Story Peril
Edgar Allen  Poe
looking forward to reading some more of Poe’s short stories
also I hope to read some H.P. Lovecraft stories as well.

So There is my September! What are you guys up to this month?

Comments

You've got some great books lined up for Gothic September and RIP VIII! The Passage was SO good.

I'd love for you to share one of your reviews and/or be my guest during the month, if you have time. I'm so sorry I was unable to guest during fan girl summer. I was SO busy in August and this past week almost killed me!
Kailana said…
I am hoping to read Edgar Allan Poe as well.
alicia♥ said…
THAT'S A LOT OF BOOKS!! =D I've heard super awesome things for Grave Mercy, it was like THE BOOK of 2012, hope you'll love and enjoy it and I can't wait to hear what you think! Happy September!

Alicia @ Summer Next Top Story
Sounds like lots of great overlapping challenges for fall reading! Have fun!

Popular Posts