Sunday Share 10: Things that go Boo!!

 

 

 

Happy Sunday! As I write this it’s about 80 degrees out today yet my mind is on Fall, especially Halloween!

 

FrightFall kicks off tomorrow and I’m hoping to clear a lot of physical books from my TBR pile.

 

frightfall 2013

 

My Month long Event HallowREADS Starts Tuesday! I will be reviewing some of my favorite spooky reads, short stories and films.

halloween-Kai 2

 

Walking Dead 

Season Three of The Walking Dead hits Netflix this week! I’m excited to watch it again though I did struggle with some of the episodes last season.

 

th

 

 

My local comic shop had an amazing sale this weekend and I got some walking dead zombie goodies from the company Minimates:

51kYR1-DdYL__AA160_

 

 

51wDR1gFj-L__AA160_  51OybCyKICL__AA160_

 

Creepy Wishlist

 

I saw this kit in the latest Previews and I’m ordering one ASAP!

 

 

139593_528635_1 139593_528636_2

Though a little out of my price range right now, I’m going to keep my eye out for this figure based on the Star Wars novel Deathtroopers:

 

STK467089

 

READING STATS

I met my goal of 275 Books! Now my focus is on clearing as many books from my TBR pile as possible.

 

Happy Reading and Happy Fall!

Comments

Popular Posts