NaBloPoMo: Day 10 Sunday Share 15

 

 

 

NaBloPoMo_November_blogroll_large

 

 

 

Kai Sunday Share 2

 

Happy Sunday! I’m not feeling 100 percent! So the past few days I’ve been laying in bed reading. I'm doing some great challenges this month that are helping me clear out my electronic TBR pile. I also have had a chance to read some great review books:

 

 

Review Books Received:

 

!! Was sooo happy to get Bloodstone from TOR It’s become one of my favorite fantasy series. Johnny Hiro is aslso a great series by tour.

 

 

 

17332238 17332264

 

I picked up this from the library and immediately put it on my buy list. This is such a great resource for literary history and I’ve already put three of the books covered on my wishist. Great read!

13538755

 

Zom-B

This series continues to creep me out in all the best ways. The only complaint is the price point for the E-books. Its a little pricey considering the number of pages so I get them from the library :)

 

17333685

 

 

I’m really looking to get back to eating a lot less dairy and even meat, but I love holiday sweets. This book has some recipes for cookies and cakes that don't have tons of sugar.

11205754

 

Hope you guys had a great week!

Comments

Popular Posts