NaBloPoMo Day 4

 

 

 

 

NaBloPoMo_November_blogroll_large

 

 

 

Happiness is finding out about an event that you have kind of unconsciously been doing! I just signed up a few minutes ago for this challenge. The goal is to do a blog post a day Monday – Friday and they have wonderful writing prompts :)

Today is :

Favorite Character of all time.

This is quite a loaded question! As a book lover their have been many characters I’ve loved and turn back to again and again. So the one I choose today is more apart of where my thoughts of today may be leaning than my favorite character of all time.

Today I want to talk about the Enclave trilogy and its man character Deuce.

10596724

 

I fell in love with this trilogy! I've yet to read Horde because I put myself on a book buying ban until January first! Its killing me! This series is set in a dystopian world in which Deuce and her Hunter partner Fade help keep their group alive against monstrous zombie like creatures that have overtaken the world. What I love most about Deuce is her strength and her passion to explore. Though warriors aren't allowed to have romantic relationships she finds her self attracted to her partner Fade and has the strength to peruse it  when she is able to. I can’t really express in words how much I love this series and Deuce and Fade! Ah I would need a whole other post for that. :) Happy blogging everyone!

Comments

Popular Posts