Sunday Share: 16 DVR Cleanup & Reading Highlights

 

 

 

 

 

 

Kai Sunday Share 2

 

Happy Sunday! One of the problems with a very active reading and blogging life is that TV viewing can really fall by the wayside. For a while now I’ve had over 50 recorded shows! This week however I found some time to catch up and here is what I finished:

Orphan Black

This series is so amazing! The last five episodes are action packed and really shake things up for Season 2. The actors in this show are wonderful, especially the lead Tatiana. Pure joy!

51p 1CWq78L__AA160_

Defiance

Defiance has been on my DVR since last summer! Another show that I really enjoyed with amazing Science Fiction themes and great acting. Cant wait for season two!

ec

Sword Art Online

This anime series focus on a group of gamers who get stuck in a virtual world. The players discover that if they die in the game they also die in the real world which leads to a lot of desperate players making desperate choices. I've really enjoyed the episodes I’ve seen so far.

th

 

Reading Life

I received review copies of Revelations and Alliance, both second books in a series so I snapped up the first ones from the library. I’m really enjoying Renegade. A hundred pages in and I’m really intrigued by the setting and the mystery concerning the underground kingdom call Elysium.

 

11468074 17332261

 

 

One of the creators of the fan favorite and extremely quirky show Twin Peaks Is the creator of this series. I'm hearing positive buzz about both books so I’m looking forward to reading them.

13414545   17797268

 

Library Books

Scored both of these pop culture themed books from the new books shelf at my library. 

 

iowabk_2269_28594647 16044960

 

So how was your week? Share!

Comments

Pamela D said…
I still need to start watching Orphan Black. I keep hearing awesome things about it.

Popular Posts